Monday, June 7, 2010

True Blood Season 3 Countdown

This post extended off of Brandi-girl's "Loving:: Vampires" post. I love True Blood and everything Vampire. I'm a nut. I've been drawn into the Sookie Stackhouse books. You can see what I've read so far over in the right column on my Shelfari list. I just finished "All Together Dead". To my dismay, my husband packed my books *sigh* and they aren't here. So, I've decided to continue my lust, I would make a daily post as a countdown until June 13th, the first of Season 3 on HBO. So.. on to the show..

My "True Blood" - inspired etsy finds...

"Once Bitten Earrings" by foamywader

"True Blood- Upcycled Tusk and Bullet Assemblage Earrings" by DanielleRoseBean

"Red and Black Button Necklace" by SmallButtonBigHeart

"O Positive/Blood Tag Necklace" by JustDuckieDesigns

"Sookie Stackhouse Necklace" by iCharm

"Vampire Love Handmade Card" by monkeyminddesign09

"True Blood Garnet Gemstone Cufflinks" by idlehandsdesigns


"Hidey Hole Bite Me Necklace" by matsudabunch

No comments: