Friday, June 4, 2010

New House to Consider

We have been considering a house that is further out in Ft. Myers towards Labelle area for a couple of reasons: a lot of land the boys can go outside and play in, it's on the Caloosahatchee River, it's serene, I can have a garden, it's 5 minutes to my in-laws, its huge, it has a pool & spa and we can grow into it. It's either for rent or rent-to-own so we haven't seen what they actually want for it but our realtor says he's sure its in our range and we trust him since he's a friend of the family. This house has some old charm to it since its brick. We are told it's completely remodeled on the inside. My husband goes to see it on Monday. I wish I could be there but if its not all that great, its a waste of gas for me to drive all that way, and he's already going to be down there for work. We really want something we can put roots down in and not worry about moving but also want something we don't have to do any work to right off the bat. Of course, it has to have an extra room for my bead studio. Here are the picture from the property appraisers website:
In the meantime, I've been home with Matthew doing a lot of cuddling. He's had a fever of 101.9 the past 3 days and up at 3 am. He has 3 big teeth coming in. Poor guy. Can't wait for Daddy to be back tonight. We miss him. And we'll be packing this weekend and hopefully moving next weekend. Have a great day! I'm off to do some blog hopping :D

No comments: