Friday, May 28, 2010

Things-a-changing

Things will be changing soon. I have lots going on. As much as I want to get over my camera fear and blog away with many pictures (it WILL happen!), we are going to be moving soon and things are going to be a bit crazy for awhile. My hubby just finished his Associates in Nursing. HOORAY! He will be starting a critical care internship June 1st in Pt. Charlotte. I am so proud of him! He sits for his state boards June 18th. I have no doubts that he will pass with flying colors. I can't wait to have 2 paychecks coming in for awhile. That will be nice. We will be moving to Ft. Myers around the 15th of June. I am hoping to either get a PRN or "temporary" position and float to different adult ICU's or getting a full time position in Open Heart ICU. I haven't decided yet since this year will be a year of enhancing my resume. There are a lot of things to weigh. I need to study for my GRE and CCRN this year. I'll be graduating with my Bachelors in Nursing in 9 weeks (I already have my associates). Then I have to retake my Chemistry II this fall. As you can see, we will be a tad busy over the next month, maybe 2. We've been looking at houses. Here is the one we have our heart set on, its 4 bedrooms, 4 bath, with a den and pool. The den will be my studio *big grin*

No comments: