Saturday, May 8, 2010

I really need to be more consistent

I haven't blogged in awhile because of getting all this lushious time out at the torch and trying to get tons made for Sunsets at Pier 60, yet I still haven't gotten down there. I was juried and approved but didn't realize how much went into getting ready. Needless to say, there are some last minute details to still get done. I haven't blogged much because I feel there is a need for blogs with pictures. I love reading when there are pictures involved and I'm camera deprived. I have the camera but I don't really feel like taking the pictures and doing all the picture manipulating. Am I lazy? A little. Am I busy and feel its not that important? Maybe. I guess I just enjoy looking at other people's pretty pictures instead of sharing my own. Plus I doubt many people read this thing anyways! LOL!

I did just get my website up. Still need to work on the shopping cart but its there. www.karencolaneri.com. Tell me what you think!

No comments: